product description page
Tightropes and Teeter-Totters : Finding Balance in the Ups and Downs of Life (Paperback) (Lisa
about this item
Lisa Pennington knows it’s possible to be content even with a full house, a not-so-full bank account, and never enough energy. Here she offers readers:
- Strategies for finding balance in marriage, motherhood, and bad moods
- Playful yet biblically based tips for turning hard days around
- Inspiration for shaping obstacles into opportunities
- Ways to respond to irritations with gratitude
- Enthusiastic encouragement for living out God’s purpose.
For every woman who wonders if her satisfaction in life will ever match her dreams, Pennington has real-life answers full of hope and humor.
Number of Pages: 235.0
Genre: Religion + Beliefs
Publisher: David C Cook
Author: Lisa Pennington
Street Date: February 1, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-24-9643