About this item
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: One 2.25-ounce stick of Tom's of Maine Antiperspirant Deodorant for Women in Coconut Lavender Scent
- 48-HOUR CONFIDENCE: Swipe for clinically proven protection against wetness and odor
- DO MORE GOOD: Made with naturally derived recycled aluminum for a smaller carbon footprint
- KEEP IT FRESH: Smell great with antimicrobial olive leaf extract and Coconut Lavender scent
- TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF NATURALLY: Contains no artificial fragrances or preservatives and is not tested on animals
At Tom's of Maine, we want to empower families to live more naturally. With more than 5 years experience combining scientific know-how, naturally derived ingredients and a bit of ingenuity, we make products that are good for you and the planet. As a Certified B Corp, we hold ourselves to the highest social and environmental standards. Plus, we're committed to supporting local communities for meaningful change, donating 1% of our profits to charities supporting health, education and the environment. We call this "doing good, for real," and it impacts everything we do.
*Made with recycled aluminum versus virgin aluminum.
DirectionsApply to underarms only.
Question or comments?1-800-FOR-TOMS (1-+800-367-8667)
Q: Is this aluminum free?
A: It contains a recycled aluminum derived ingredient. For some reason it's missing from the ingredient list here! But I think pthalates in fragrance are more harmful than aluminum, personally! This does not contain pthlalates.submitted byNYnina - 4 years ago
A: It says in the description that it contains recycled aluminum.submitted byHeidi - 5 years ago
A: Our Coconut Lavender Antiperspirant does contain the ingredient Aluminum.submitted byTom's of Maine Consumer Affairs - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Why does the top front label say "no aluminum," but the bottom front label, and ingredients list, say "aluminum"? Is there no aluminum, or is there aluminum in it?
A: Thank you for your question. Our Tom's Of Maine Coconut Lavender Antiperspirant Deodorant does contain aluminum.submitted byTom's of Maine Consumer Affairs - 4 months agoBrand expert