Not in stores
Free standard shipping with RedCard
About this item
Number of Pages: 40
Genre: Juvenile Fiction
Sub-Genre: Bedtime & Dreams
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Age Range: 4-8 years
Author: Dave Eggers
Street Date: April 2, 2019
Item Number (DPCI): 248-47-5000
"Highly recommended . . . an outstanding storytime selection." - School Library Journal, starred review A bright new take on bedtime books: Rather than focusing on going to bed -- and what kid wants to think about going to bed? -- this book explores all of the dreamy, wonderful, strange things the next day might bring. Whimsical, witty, and hopeful, Tomorrow Most Likely is a revolutionary rewriting of a classic goodnight book from bestselling author Dave Eggers and award-winning illustrator Lane Smith.
- A bedtime story for tomorrow ever after that families can enjoy together.
- Soothing text and gorgeous illustrations will captivate children and adult.s
- Dave Eggers is the author of many books including What Can a Citizen Do? and Her Right Foot. Lane Smith is the author/illustrator of several award-winning books for children, including The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales.
- Great family read aloud book
- Books for kids ages 3-5
- Picture books for preschool and kindergarten
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews0
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.