Mask on. Mask off. Turn washday into a spa day with TPH BY TARAJI Mask On, a decadent moisturizing conditioning and repairing coconut hair mask that infuses your hair with the moisture and nutrients it deserves. Made with Coconut Oil and Mango Seed Butter, this rich repairing hair mask formula reduces the appearance of split ends, while helping to fortify and hydrate for healthier, stronger hair. Your hair will thank you.
Mask On does not include parabens, SLS/SLES, phthalates, or mineral oil. Cruelty free, color safe and vegan.
Your clear choice for clean. Formulated products are formulated without select chemicals of concern in the following chemical groups: phthalates, propyl- & butyl-parabens, formaldehyde donors, musks, nonylphenol ethoxylates ethanolamines, glycol ethers, siloxanes, and perfluorinated substances (PFAS). Additional details, by category:
• Beauty, Baby, Personal Care & Cleaning - also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Pest Control - also classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA.
• OTC Medicines - also formulated without synthetic colors, artificial flavors and sweeteners, methyl-parabens, DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine), cyclodextrin, bisulfites and more.
• Supplements – formulated without ingredients prohibited in OTC products plus no amygdalin, ephedra, kratom, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) anti-oxidants, pharmaceuticals like benfotiamine, phentermine and sulbutiamine, and more. Third-party certified by NSF or USP to be free from contaminants and adulterants. Sports Supplements also third-party certified as NSF Certified for Sport or Banned Substances Control Group (BSCG) Drug Free. Also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pet Food - made with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
• Car Seats - fabric, foam and labels made without intentionally added flame retardants and stain repellents (PFAS)
Black Owned or Founded Brand
Target recognizes Black owned brands as U.S. based enterprises that are at least 51% Black owned, operated and controlled while Black founded brands are those enterprises created, developed, and previously wholly or partly owned by Black Entrepreneurs.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.