product description page
Treating Those With Mental Disorders + Enhanced Pearson Etext Access Card : A Comprehensive Approach to
about this item
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText.Practical guidance on selecting and applying treatments for clients who have mental disordersTreating Those with Mental Disorders: A Comprehensive Approach to Case Conceptualization and Treatment offers students and new counselors specific treatment planning, implementation, and intervention strategies in addition to background information on clinical issues and DSM-5 diagnoses and interventions. A strength-based framework for conceptualizing and treating clients guides students through the process of selecting and implementing treatments. Real-life examples illustrate how critical counseling concepts and approaches are applied in actual practice. Updated with current, evidence-based treatment techniques, a new chapter on culture and ethics, and even more applications and examples, this highly practical resource empowers counselors to thoughtfully and deliberately help their clients tackle complex issues and difficulties. Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.**
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 0134813960 / 9780134813967 Treating Those with Mental Disorders: A Comprehensive Approach to Case Conceptualization and Treatment -- Enhanced Pearson eText - Access Card
- 0134814568 / 9780134814568 Treating Those with Mental Disorders: A Comprehensive App
Number of Pages: 504.0
Series Title: What's New in Counseling
Publisher: Pearson College Div
Author: Victoria E. Kress & Matthew J. Paylo
Street Date: April 7, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-76-5665