About this item
- Secures and organizes rack equipment in network closets, classrooms and other locations with limited floor space.
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lbs.
- Ship fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall.
- Flow through ventilation keeps equipment cool.
- Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy.
Designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. Comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Component Type: Enclosure; Component Style: Wall-Mount; Unit # (Capacity): 12U; Weight Capacity (text): 200 lbs.
Dimensions (Overall): 27.95 inches (H) x 26.38 inches (W) x 24.41 inches (D)
Holds up to: 140.0 pounds
Material: Aluminum composite (Frame)
Weight: 63.9 pounds
Item Number (DPCI): 081-16-0242