About this item
- Phthalate Free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- TruKid Yumberry Bubble Podz - the first truly natural Bubble Bath in a pod! Leaves skin gently cleansed and refreshed. Created by a mom of six who naturally knows what kids like and want to use.
- No mess, no waste system with pre-measured, single use, water-soluble pods. No more spills or overuse of liquid product. Ready to use, just drop a pod into the bathtub.
- Made with 4 simple healthy ingredients, that create a super fun, sulfate-free tub full of natural bubbles. Perfect for sensitive and all skin types. Naturally yumberry scented.
- Easy open compostable bag also perfect for travel.
- Eco Excellence Award from Natural Child World. Safe for kids and the planet: free of gluten, phthalates, and parabens
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
Truly natural, Yumberry Bubble Podz offer a safe, fun way for kids to take a bath. No more messy liquid or over use. TruKid’s no mess or waste, Bubble Podz provide a naturally bubbly bliss of fun and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed by gently cleansing all skin types. Naturally Yumberry scented. Ready to use system, pre-measured, single use, water-soluble pods that dissolve almost instantly. Just drop into the tub and watch the bubbles grow. Pediatrician and dermatologist tested. Follow immediately with TruKid Happy Face & Body Lotion to keep kids’ skin moisturized and healthy
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Health Facts: Phthalate-free, paraben-free, dye-free, aluminum-free, non-toxic
Product Warning: Use with adult supervision
Product Form: Tablet
Recommended Skin Type: Normal
Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing
Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-free
Item Number (DPCI): 037-08-2399
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from phthalates, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no phthalates," or A product which is never formulated with phthalates, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens," or A product which is never formulated with parabens, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
A product has an independent third-party certification on pack or unqualified on-pack marketing claim relating to being cruelty-free and/or not tested on animals.
A product that makes an unqualified on-pack non-toxic statement (the statement cannot be limited to humans or environment).
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.