product description page
Trust Factor : Strategies for School Leaders - (Paperback)
About this item
This hands-on guide is a valuable resource for both current and aspiring school leaders. Written in short, easy-to-read chapters, The Trust Factor, 2nd Edition presents real-world examples and relevant research to help you develop the essential skills you need for building trust with staff, teachers, students, and parents. The Trust Factor provides updated versions of over 50 practical strategies that will help you learn to:
- Recognize and avoid behaviors that damage trust
- Repair trust when it has been broken
- Navigate challenging situations, such as teacher evaluations, student discipline, parent complaints, or scarce resources
- Establish and sustain trust with faculty, staff, students, and community
- Approach social media in a way that builds trust with the community.
The guidance in this book is explained with simple, easy-to-implement steps you can apply immediately to your own practice, and are accompanied by reflection questions and self-assessment tools to help practicing or aspiring educational leaders succeed.