About this item
- Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Multiple carrier positions – front carry and back carry (we recommend back carry once baby has strong head, neck, and torso control)
- Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 - 45 pounds
- Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
As you welcome your baby to the world, the Free-to-Grow carrier seamlessly adjusts and lets you hold them close from the very beginning. Baby Tula's Free-to-Grow baby carrier has a panel that adjusts to provide an ergonomic seat for baby as they grow from early infancy to toddlerhood. The carrier also features adjustable padded straps for optimal neck and shoulder comfort and soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable. Each carrier comes with a removable hood as well as an instruction booklet. Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child. Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance.
Dimensions (Overall): 12 inches (L) x 3 inches (W) x 10 inches (D)
Weight: 2 pounds
Holds up to: 45 pounds
Minimum Weight Supported: 7 pounds
Features: Storage Pockets, Padded shoulder straps
Includes: Removable hood
Certifications: Meets ASTM Standards
Safety and Security Features: Padded Support
Product Configuration: Facing-in front carrier, facing-out front carrier, Back Carrier
Care and Cleaning: Machine wash
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 030-04-4726
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Annie D — 3 months ago
Love this carrier. Got it at a babywearing convention and was never a "Tula person" before and it converted me. So comfortable and versatile! Now I'm looking at the explore for the next baby, your products are so well made!see moreof the reviewer's review