About this item
- 100% fully wireless game and chat audio on PlayStation®4
- DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound –Pinpoint the exact location of every sound with immersive 7.1 surround sound
- Superhuman Hearing - Hear every single thing around you from enemy footsteps to distant vehicles to weapon reloads
- DTS Surround Sound Modes - Personalize your audio preferences with a variety of audio presets and sound modes.
- High Quality 50mm speakers - Hear every crisp high and thundering low with these large 50mm speakers
- Dynamic Chat Boost- Communicate game-winning plays clearly thanks to automatically boosted team chat audio
- Adaptive Mic Performance
- Mic Monitoring- Say it, don't shout it thanks to the ability to hear the volume of your own voice
- High-sensitivity adjustable boom mic – For clear in-game and online chat, and then remove it when listening to music and watching movies
- Independent game and chat audio controls
- Built-in hour rechargeable battery - With up to 15 hours of gaming per charge, you'll always be ready to play
- Lightweight over-ear design – Play for hours (or days) in complete comfort with supple, perforated synthetic leather-wrapped ear-cushions that provide superior comfort, deeper bass response and noise isolation
- Audible voice prompts from the headset
- Simple setup using USB and optical connections
- Mobile cable – included for taking calls, mobile gaming, listening to music and watching movies on any mobile/tablet device.
Take your wireless gaming audio on PS®4 to spectacular new heights with the Turtle Beach® Stealth 520. The Stealth 520 is loaded with the latest cutting-edge features like Turtle Beach's exclusive Superhuman Hearing™, which allows you to hear enemy footsteps sneaking-up from behind and distant weapon reloads. And DTS™ Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound delivers completely immersive game audio. But that's not all. Dynamic chat boost, adaptive microphone performance, independent volume control and a removable mic are also included to give you the perfect headset for PlayStation®4.
Weight: 1.6 pounds
Audio Headset Features: Wireless, Ideal for Gaming
Ear Cushion Material: Leatherette
Wireless Technology: Wi-Fi
Maximum Operating Range: Up to 30'
Battery: Required, included
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Street Date: September 20, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 207-00-0542
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Not Compatible with PS4 Slim
2 out of 5 stars
Bostonian — 1 year ago
We purchased these for a PS4 as they say on the box they're for the PS3 and PS4 on the box. Turns out they're not compatible with the PS4 slim, that would've been nice to know. We could still use them but the extra functions we paid for wouldn't work. Waste of time, they're going back.
5 out of 5 stars
Average Joe — 1 year ago
Excellent sound quality. Comfortable even after hours of game play. Not a fan of the plastic build but it has held up nicely since I purchased them over 8 months ago. Good price for what I say is a top tier mid level headset.see moreof the reviewer's review
Not fully compatible with PC despite the firmware update
3 out of 5 stars
DisappointedGamer — 2 years ago
Headset is a little tight, and I have big ears, but it wasn't too uncomfortable. Unfortunately, the surround sound feature will not work on PC. I really wanted one headset that would work on Playstation and PC both, but this despite Turtle Beach's assertion that the headset can work properly on PC ...see moreof the reviewer's review
Ok, but i've had better
(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
DeadBy1 — 2 years ago
I have been purchasing Turtle Beach headsets for years. I have gone from the low end to the high end models. This one would be in the middle. They are really light and that can be very helpful with long play. The sound quality is very good, yet they feel cheap. I think it' the material. It feels lik...see moreof the reviewer's review
Very Good Sound Quality
5 out of 5 stars
zector45 — 2 years ago
I bought this headset on a whim because I wanted one for a PS4. I usually play PC games, but sitting at a computer has been getting difficult due to neck problems. I have had numerous PC gaming headsets over the years. I have high end wireless headsets and wired studio headphones for my PC and this ...see moreof the reviewer's review