Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 MAX Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S/Xbox One/PlayStation 4/5/Nintendo Switch/PC
About this item
At a glance
- Officially Licensed for Xbox - Officially licensed by Microsoft for Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X & Xbox One S to ensure a high-quality gaming audio & chat experience every time you connect.
- Maximum Game Time - Massive 48+ hour battery lets you play for weeks on end without ever thinking of charging the battery. Plus, with quick - charging you can get 8.5 hours of battery life on just 15 minutes of charge using the included USB - C cable.
- Maximum Compatibility - Officially licensed by Microsoft for Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X & Xbox One S and with the flip of a switch on the transmitter, the Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 MAX is also wirelessly compatible with PS5™, PS4™, & PS4™ Pro consoles, Nintendo Switch™ & PC.
- Lag-Free Wireless - Our proprietary low-latency, lossless 2.4 GHz wireless connection optimizes gaming audio & chat in real-time for a lag-free gameplay advantage. Plus, the simple USB transmitter connects in just two seconds with Xbox, PlayStation®, Nintendo Switch™ & PC.
- Gen 2 Flip-to-Mute Mic - Turtle Beach enhances voice chat once again with a larger, high-sensitivity, 99.95% voice accurate microphone. The Gen 2 mic improves chat clarity and seamlessly integrates into the headset design when muted.
- Glasses Friendly - Turtle Beach’s exclusive, patented ProSpecs™ glasses relief system features dual-foam ear cushions, with softer foam in the section of the ear cushions that rests against your glasses, alleviating pressure and allowing gamers with glasses to play in comfort.
- Superhuman Hearing® Sound Setting - Turtle Beach® exclusive Superhuman Hearing® sound setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live longer and win more. Hear vital game details like enemy footsteps and weapon reloads to elevate your game above the rest.
- USB-C Charging - Included USB-C cable provides fast charging, and easy firmware updates via Windows PC or Mac®.
Q: can these be used with other devices besides gaming devices? are they Bluetooth?
A: No, the Stealth 600 GEN 2 MAX would not provide any sort of additional Bluetooth compatibility so it would be unable to work with any sort of Bluetooth devices. If you're looking for a similar headset with additional Bluetooth compatibility; please take a look at the Stealth 700 GEN 2 MAX for Xbox.submitted byTurtle Beach Support - 10 months agoBrand expert