About this item
Minecraft is WAY more than a game: it’s an alternate universe of creation, exhilaration, survival, adventure, passion! Don’t enter that universe alone. Take an experienced guide who’ll help you constantly as you learn the secrets of Minecraft!
Stephen O’Brien has been obsessing over Minecraft since its earliest betas. He’s seen it all! Now, he’ll take you deep inside craft and mine, cave and menagerie, farm and village. He’ll reveal combat traps and tricks you need to know… teach you enchantments of unimaginable power… help you survive where few dare to go… help you OWN the infinite worlds of Minecraft!
- Quick-start guide for first-night survival
- Customize your experience: monstrous, peaceful, and more
- Harvest resources, craft tools and shelters—let there be light
- Grab your pickaxe: mine iron, gold, diamonds, and redstone
- Escape (or defeat!) 14 types of hostile mobs
- Get friendly mobs on your side and build automated farms
- Brew potions to cure ills, gain superpowers, and throw at enemies
- Transform your shelter into a palace (or a secret underwater base)
- Create new worlds and master the fine art of terraforming
- Learn the secrets of redstone devices, and build incredible rail systems
- Play safely through The Nether and The End
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang Synergies / Notch Development AB. This book is not affiliated with or sponsored by Mojang Synergies /¿Notch Development AB.