About this item
- Players are assigned secret roles on either the Werewolf (stay alive) or Villager (find the werewolves) team
- Includes more than 40 unique roles on 78 role cards, a 24-page Ultimate guide, and a moderator scorepad
- Bonus expansion may vary: “Wolfpack” with several engaging all-new wolf roles or "Hunting Party" with several engaging all-new hunter roles
- “A fantastic version of Werewolf—the best there is” –Tom Vasel, The Dice Tower
- 5-75 players, Ages 13 and up
Ultimate Werewolf is an interactive game of deduction for two teams: Villagers and Werewolves. The Villagers don't know who the Werewolves are, and the Werewolves are trying to remain undiscovered while they slowly eliminate the Villagers one at a time. A Moderator (who isn't on a team) runs the game. Ultimate Werewolf takes place over a series of game days and nights. Each day, the players discuss who among them is a Werewolf and vote out a player. Each night, the Werewolves choose a player to eliminate, while the Seer learns whether one player is a Werewolf or not. The game is over when either all the Villagers or all the Werewolves are eliminated. The Deluxe Edition has 80 cards, a moderator scorepad, a Getting Started guide and a 24 page rulebook.
Suggested Age: 13 Years and Up
Type of Game: Party games
Playing Time: 30 minutes or more
Includes: Game board, game pieces, instructions
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Package type: Full game
Number of Players: 4 or More Players
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-2102
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews3
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Best game new game in years!
5 out of 5 stars
Amylouise — 2 years ago
I recently got introduced to this game by my cousins girlfriend on Thanksgiving. It's a fast pace quick thinking game. The rounds are short, just a couple of minutes each so you can rotate players in and out easily. At the least we had 5 players and our largest rounds were 13. The more people, the b...see moreof the reviewer's review