About this item
Uniquely designed for the Core Exam, Ultrasound: A Core Review covers all key aspects of ultrasound, mimicking the image-rich, multiple-choice format of the actual test. Ideal for residents getting ready for the Core Examination, as well as practitioners taking recertification exams, this one-of-a-kind review follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, effectively preparing you for Core Exam success!
- Contains 300 image-rich ultrasound questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Features high-quality black-and-white, color, and spectral Doppler images throughout.
- Covers organ-specific ultrasound as well as gynecologic, pregnancy, vascular, musculoskeletal, peritoneal space, retroperitoneum, abdominal wall, chest, and ultrasound-guided procedures.
- Includes questions on noninterpretive skills such as ultrasound physics and quality and safety.
- Provides answers and rationales as to why an answer is correct and other choices are incorrect.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Number of Pages: 276
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Ruchi Shrestha & Ka-kei Ngan
Street Date: December 22, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-44-2732
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.