About this item
Click to chat with an expertIf the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
- An interactive cinematic experience that blurs the lines between games and Hollywood films.
- Nathan Drake's journey will put you through new challenges and take you to stunning locations around the world, from a derelict chateau in France, to the merciless Arabian Desert.
- Epic single player campaign with evolved signature UNCHARTED gameplay.
- A new breed of Action Adventure Multiplayer that brings the exciting cinematic elements of the single-player campaign, into the multiplayer.
- Experience the thrill of UNCHARTED in stereoscopic 3D
A search for the fabled "Atlantis of the Sands" propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears
Model Compatibility: PlayStation 3
ESRB Content Description: Language, violence, blood
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Action/adventure
Developer: Naughty Dog Software
Video game sub-genre: Action
Item Number (DPCI): 207-24-0466
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Best game of 2011
5 out of 5 stars
gravitonmatrix — 3 years ago
Amazing story, voice acting, controls and visuals. This was one the first games to truly allow the PS3 to show its potential. If you have a PS3 and you don't have this game, you are truly missing out on one of the best gaming experiences ever created.
Best game ever
5 out of 5 stars
Jcoco — 6 years ago
Best game ever, online is so much fun and the new two player modes make the game so much more fun. Characters are so creative, Call Of Duty is weak in comparison. Uncharted is quickly becoming the ps3 signature franchise. hope they come out with another Uncharted. buy it now.see moreof the reviewer's review
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
quitabandita — 6 years ago
For the past week I had nothing but glitches at 'Joining the game stage', making it impossible to actually join the game. Fifty bucks down the drain. I can't join Coop Adventure, even. In terms of glitching, worst experience ever. Even Bioshock wasn't this bad.see moreof the reviewer's review