Uncle Ben's Boil-in-Bag Natural Whole Grain: Brown Rice supports a healthy heart.
Cooking: Stovetop - Preferred Method:
1. In a 2-qt saucepan, completely submerge one unopened bag of rice in 4 cups of boiling water (double the amount of water for two bags making sure that the pouches are completely submerged under water).
2. Boil uncovered for 10-12 minutes. Remove bag from water and drain.
3. Cut open bag and pour contents into a serving dish. Add 1 tsp butter (optional). Fluff with fork and serve. Alternate
Microwave (For best results, use stovetop cooking method.):
1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe glass bowl, completely submerge one unopened bag of rice in 3 cups of boiling water.
2. Cover tightly with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap and cook on high 12-15 minutes. Remove bag from water and drain. Caution - Be careful when removing cover. Product will be hot.
3. Cut open bag and pour contents into a serving dish. Add 1 tsp butter (optional). Fluff with fork and serve. Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times are approximate. Adjust cooking time as needed. For Best Results: For firmer rice, reduce cooking time. For softer rice, increase cooking time.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Serving Size: .25 cup
Type of Rice or Grain: Brown rice
Good Source Of: Fiber
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
Dietary Needs: Cholesterol free, low fat, gluten free, 0 grams saturated fat, sodium free, 0 grams trans fat, 100 percent whole grain, Kosher
Cuisine Type: Vegan
State of Readiness: Mix
Servings: 8.0, Approximate
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 4
Exterior container weight: 14.0 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 212-34-0274
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
Nutritious: A product that meets Target's definition of "Nutritious" in the Food wellness standard"."
Whole Grain: A product that carries an on-pack Whole Grain Council Stamp, or has at least 8g of whole grains per serving.
Gluten Free: A product that has an unqualified independent third-party certification, or carries an on-pack statement relating to the finished product being gluten-free.
Simple Ingredients: A product that meets Target's definition of "Minimum Requirements" in the Food "wellness standard": no synthetic flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, or synthetic sweeteners; no high fructose corn syrup; no added synthetic trans fat.