product description page
Uncle John's D-I-Y Diary for Infomaniacs Only! (Hardcover)
about this item
Uncle John has packed this diary with mind-blowing information and filled it with brain-puzzling questions designed to help GIRLS explore and build their beyond-extraordinary brains. Every page offers ****** trivia plus plenty of space for girls to fill with their own thoughts, sketches, inventions, lists, found facts, comic adventures, and totally mad ideas! This guided journal is guaranteed to expand creative and critical thinking skills while masterfully disguising 176 pages of learning as F-U-N!
What kinds of trivia and do-it-yourself pages will young infomaniacs find inside?
• Meet Gwyneth Paltrow the actress (and mom) who got to wear Iron Man’s suit and kick ****** inIron Man 3. Then draw a comic featuring your mom as a superhero and you as her ******-kicking sidekick.
• Learn about the cherpumple, a six-in-one dessert created by a chef searching for an easier way to taste all the desserts at holiday parties. Then make your own cherpumple! (It needs three flavors of pie, three flavors of cake and one type of frosting.)
• Discover what to pack for a visit to the Moon. You’ll need a coat for warming up…and a fan for cooling down. That’s because the Moon’s daily temperature changes can span more than 500 degrees. Then log in your own lunar observations.
• Take over Congress. Why? Because you couldn’t possibly make dumber laws than this one: It illegal to hang out on the sidewalk with more than two people. Think you could? Then try your hand at making goofy laws.
• Also in the mix: Make Your Own Comics, a Time-Traveling Lab Rat, Marti Farti’s “****** Log,” the GIRL’S RULE Plan for World Domination, and much, much more!
Bonus feature: Full-color stickers! Two pages of peel-off stickers let kids create sticker stories, jazz up their journal pages, paste favorites to their foreheads, or sticker-up their backpacks and binders.