Not in stores
Free standard shipping with RedCard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
Number of Pages: 220
Genre: Family + Relationships
Series Title: Early Years (Hawthorn House)
Publisher: Hawthorn Press
Street Date: December 1, 2012
Item Number (DPCI): 247-77-3623
Under the Stars is a profound and practical anthology on the principles and methods of Waldorf early-childhood education. The purpose is to help early-years educators deepen their insights into Steiner's inspiring, holistic understanding of children. Rather than providing recipes, the book presents the author's thought-provoking insights and principles that arise from lifelong work in kindergarten education. He ideas will free educators to transform their ways of observing children, their practice, and their self-development.
- Recognizing and nurturing the life forces of the young child.
- Thinking and the consciousness of the young child.
- The development and the education of the will, including an appendix on moral education in early childhood.
- Relationships in early childhood: attachment, separation, individualisation. Children in the modern world.
- Supporting movement development in the early years.
- Self-directed play in early childhood.
- Art experiences in early childhood education.
- Self development and child observation.
- Incarnation as a guide to self development.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews0
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.