product description page
Understanding Pharmacology : Essentials for Medication Safety (Study Guide) (Paperback) (M. Linda
About this item
Corresponding to the chapters in Understanding Pharmacology: Essentials for Medication Safety, 2nd Edition, this study guide offers content review, a wide range of engaging activities, and medication safety practice questions to help users master pharmacology concepts, learn drug safety, and practice dosage calculation.
- Medication safety practice questions help users review math skills in the context of patient care through realistic scenarios.
- Learning activitiesin a variety of engaging formats reinforce important concepts and information for each chapter.
- Practice quizzes at the end of each chapter help users prepare for exams and ensure content mastery.
- Separate answer key enables users to access the answer key for self-study.
- Study tips for users who speak English as a second language provide extra help for ESL users.