product description page
Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men : God's Design for Male Identity, Includes Study Guide
about this item
The male is in crisis. Traditional roles once gave men stability and continuity from generation to generation. Today, the world is sending out conflicting signals about what it means to be a man. Many men are questioning who they are and what roles they fulfill in life—as a male, a husband, and a father—leaving them frustrated and causing them to live far below their potential. Best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe examines cultural attitudes toward men and addresses critical issues such as:
- How can men gain their footing in the ever-shifting environment of cultural expectations?
- What does it mean to be male?
- What definition of masculinity should men adopt?
- What roles should men fulfill—in the workplace and in the home?
- What do gender roles have to do with the male's purpose?
- What are the differences between males and females?
- How are men and women meant to relate to one another?
- How can a man build a better life for himself, his family, and the world?
Number of Pages: 256
Genre: Religion + Beliefs
Publisher: Anchor Distributors
Author: Dr. Myles Munroe
Street Date: June 6, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-39-2579