product description page
Unlocking Land Law (Revised) (Paperback) (Judith Bray)
about this item
Unlocking Land Law will help you grasp the main concepts of the subject with ease. Containing accessible explanations in clear and precise terms that are easy to understand, it provides an excellent foundation for learning and revising Land Law.
The information is clearly presented in a logical structure and the following features support learning helping you to advance with confidence:
- Clear learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter set out the skills and knowledge you will need to get to grips with the subject
- Key Facts summaries throughout each chapter allow you to progressively build and consolidate your understanding
- End-of-chapter summaries provide a useful check-list for each topic
- Cases and judgments are highlighted to help you find them and add them to your notes quickly
- Frequent activities and self-test questions are included so you can put your knowledge into practice
- Sample essay questions with annotated answers prepare you for assessment
- Glossary of legal terms clarifies important definitions
This edition has been extensively rewritten and updated to include discussion of recent changes and developments within the module, including the issues arising from the decisions in Swift v 1st Ltd v Chief Land Registrar and Scott v Southern Pacific Mortgages Ltd and their implications in registered land cases. It also reviews the law of implied trusts post Stack v Dowden and Jones v Kernott .