product description page
Up and Running With AutoCAD 2018 : 2D Drafting and Design (Paperback) (Elliot J. Gindis & Robert C.
About this item
Up and Running with AutoCAD 2018: 2D Drafting and Design provides a combination of step-by-step instruction, examples and insightful explanations on the topic. It emphasizes core concepts and practical application of AutoCAD in engineering, architecture and design. Equally useful in instructor-led classroom training, self-study, or as a professional reference, the book is written by a long-time AutoCAD professional and instructor who presents topics that work in the industry and classroom. The book has been pared down to focus on 2D drafting and design, making it appropriate for a one-semester course.
- Strips away complexities and reduces AutoCAD to basic, easy-to-understand concepts
- Teaches the essentials of operating AutoCAD first, immediately building student confidence
- Documents all basic commands, giving the student what they need to type in and how AutoCAD responds
- Includes new exercises and projects for the AutoCAD 2018 version
- Offers online bonus content on AutoCAD 3D basics