The eight-week Bible study, Uprooting Anger Destroying the Monster Within
- gives hope for freedom from anger,
- exposes roots of anger,
- reveals God's truths about anger,
- encourages application of those truths, and
- offers freedom from anger's bondage.
Lessons contain a Bible reading assignment, short meditation on a scripture passage, and study questions concerning particular roots of anger--such as bitterness, guilt, and unforgiveness. Additional related scriptural references are also provided.
Appropriate for individuals or groups. Through Uprooting Anger
people are gaining victory over anger by applying the Word of God to their lives. "Each time I teach Uprooting Anger . . ., I see men loosed from the life-controlling influence of anger to the freedom of Christ."
- Chaplain G. Barrett Glover.