About this item
- Breastfeeding drink mix packets help optimize breast milk supply and added electrolytes help restore and replenish*
- Includes 16 individually-wrapped Fenugreek powder drink packets
- Made with naturally sourced herbs, including fenugreek, blessed thistle, and anise
- Works naturally with the body to support hormones that help support breast milk supply* - Can be used while pumping
- Delicious chocolate flavor
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, and contains lactation-consultant-recommended ingredients
- Stir packet into 8 ounces of cold water or milk and mix vigorously (take up to two packets per day)
- Milkflow is available in multiple flavors and forms, with and without fenugreek
This supplement contains lactation-consultant-recommended ingredients and is gluten-free and non-GMO. At UpSpring, we nurture the nurturers. So, you will feel cared for too. All our wellness solutions are made with love and backed by science.
Mix with water or milk, and start taking as early or as soon as you want to help enhance your breast milk supply. Take up to two packets per day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid excessive heat.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use this product during pregnancy. In rare occasions, individuals allergic to peanuts or other legumes may experience allergic/asthma symptoms due to fenugreek. If breastfeeding, taking medication, or have medical conditions (allergic individuals or diabetes), consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years old.
Serving Size: 1 packet
Serving Per Container: 16
Q: Can you use food stamps for this product
A: Hi Joe, Thank you for your interest in UpSpring. Food Stamps can not be used to purchase UpSpring Milkflow products.submitted byUpSpring Customer Service - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Actually you can use food stamps to purchase the shakes, cookies, and even the teas!submitted byJena - 3 years ago
Q: How many times a day should I drink to boost my milk supply faster?
A: Hi Chelsy, Everyone is different. Each Packet of drink mix contains 450 mg of Fenugreek. Depending on how much Fenugreek you will need to reach your breastfeeding goals will determine how much you would take per day. We recommend varying the amount you take per day to determine what is best for you.submitted byUpSpring Customer Service - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: is this to drink or eat before baby comes to produce milk or after baby comes how soon should i start to drink this?
A: I haven't tried this product specifically, but the general consensus from lactation consultants is that there isn't much, if anything, you can do to increase milk supply before baby comes. The biggest triggers for lactation are the huge hormone shifts that happen immediately after delivery and baby's early nursing.submitted bySccledgett - 5 years ago