About this item
- 3-in-1 Cleanser/Mask/Exfoliator
- Exfoliating, hydrating, smoothing, deep cleansing, brightening, improves appearance of aging skin and eczema prone skin. Promotes even skin tone and a healthy complexion
- Free of toxins, parabens, fragrance and sulfates; Cruelty Free
- Key Ingredients: Resorcinol, Niacinamide, Vitamin A
- Massage onto face, rinse off. You can allow the lather to remain on the skin for up to 3 minutes to use as a treatment mask. Follow with recommended Urban Skin Rx toner, treatment serums and daytime or evening moisturizers. Note: After rinsing sponge, wring out excess moisture. Do not place back inside the jar. Allow to dry on top of the jar lid.
Allergens & Warnings:Eye sensitivity can occur; avoid directly cleansing the eye area.
Q: How long does this bar take to clear up acne? Should this bar be used with dry skins types or oily?
A: If you have oily skin with dark marks or blemish-prone skin, we recommend that you use the **Clear Skin Cleansing Bar** to improve the appearance of your skin. If you don’t have oily skin or blemishes, but have discolorations, or want a brighter and more even-toned complexion, we recommend that you use the **Even Tone Cleansing Bar**. Someone with dry or combination skin who wants to improve the appearance of dark spots or blemish-prone skin should use the **Combination Skin Cleansing Bar**. We also recommend that you use our cleansing bars along with our various products formulated to address your blemish concerns. Generally, starting any new skincare regimen you can expect to see results within 2-8 weeks; however, there are many variables to this such as skin renewal rate and however long these concerns have existed previously. Dark marks, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation that have had excess amounts of sun exposure will take longer to fade as the products will need to penetrate deeper into the skin to correct. Please allow the time recommended and follow your regimen carefully.submitted byUrban Skin Rx - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: Hello Samantha! With any new skincare product, it is recommended to wait at least 30 days to see full results! It takes that long, with consistent use, for skin cells to turn and get used to the new product. This Cleansing Bar works best for combination or acne prone skin types. Combination skin is simply having oily skin in some areas of your face and dry skin in other areas.Hope this helps! Have a great day!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this clear acne?
A: I've been using this wash for about two months and have seen major difference, it's worth buying I promise!submitted byDaniellee22 - 4 years ago
Q: What do you use to get the Urban skin rx out of the Jar
A: It should come with a little circular sponge that you wet and lather your face with. After using let the sponge air dry on top of counter or container for next use.submitted byShunda - 6 years ago