About this item
A User's Guide Pyramid Analytics takes a step-by-step approach to introducing and exploring the BI Office application. It explores the basic concepts related to using BI Office and provides options for finding and using existing data analytics content and functionality. The book also dives deep into more sophisticated topics related to the BI Office toolset. It shares several advanced reporting features, including innovative visualizations, advanced analytics (including R integration), and the use of parameters and custom elements to go beyond the basics of cube navigation and querying.
Next, A User's Guide to Pyramid Analytics provides detailed instruction on installing, configuring, and managing the BI Office environment. It offers tips on managing different aspects of the BI Office application and environment, including users, licenses, security roles, content, business logic, data sources, and data models. Finally, the book contains a few additional topics including some specific client and server configuration challenges as well as BI Office’s geospatial support for map-based reports. This book also provides detailed guidance on:
- Using the BI Office tools to explore corporate data assets, create compelling reports, and use those reports to create story telling dashboards and print-ready publications.
- The Data Lineage feature of BI Office, which provides content consumers and developers the ability to understand and analyze content usage and interdependencies.
- Exploring several advanced dashboarding techniques and using the BI Office alerting engine to stay on top of data-related situations.
- The industry-leading data modeling capabilities provided with BI Office that enable data analysts and content developers the ability to combine corporate, workgroup, and personal data into rich data models that can then be exposed for analysis and reporting.
Create reports to show corporate data assets using grids, charts, maps, gauges, and advanced visualizations.
- Use various report options including conditional formatting, visual totals, slicers, custom elements, and advanced analytics.
- Build corporate dashboards using report content, other assets, and advanced interactions.
- Author and distribute print-ready publications using report content and dynamic data-based text assets.
- Build data models combining corp