About this item
- Steel frame measuring: 2” X 2” 12 Gauge Steel
- 2 Contoured high density, dual-layer pelvic pads for comfort
- 9 position Support Pad Arm
- 3 position calf adjustment bar catch for correct support
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Solid Steel Diamond studded foot plate.
- Nylon covered calf pads for comfort
- Rubber handle bar grips for support
The Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension is a great tool to build lower back muscles as well as strengthening and conditioning the oblique’s and abdominal muscles. The adjustable back extension (or reverse sit up) can be used with only your body weight or in conjunction with additional weight such as a weight vest or a slam ball. Adding additional weight to your workout helps to increase muscle tone and resistance. Manufactured of 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel, this rack also provides comfort with a solid steel foot plate, adjustable calf pads and adjustable hip pads so that the user may find the perfect adjustment for preferred comfort. Hip pads adjust from 26.5" to 32" from floor. Valor Fitness CB-13 rack can be used facing down (reverse sit up) or on your side using either just your own body weight or with additional weight. For use with up to 350lbs.
Material: Steel, Rubber
Dimensions (Overall): 54 inches (L) x 27 inches (W) x 23 inches (H)
Holds up to: 250 pounds
Seat Material: Vinyl
Assembly Details: Adult assembly required, tools not provided
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Targeted Muscle Area: Back
Item Number (DPCI): 082-02-3840
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.