product description page
Vargieted Lemon 'Eureka' 1pc - Cottage Hill - U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 8 - 11
About this item
- Includes one Lemon 'Eureka' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 8-11, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 12' to 15' tall and wide.
- Ornamental striped rind and classic lemon flavor.
- Produces fruit year-round if grown indoors.
- Performs best in full sun.
There's nothing quite as tasty as fresh fruit harvested from your own garden. With gorgeous variegated foliage and unique fruits, 'Eureka' dazzles on the patio, balcony, or even indoors. Its striped yellow and green fruits have a charming light pink pulp, few seeds, and a tart flavor that is ideal for lemonade. With 'Eureka', you'll enjoy beautiful foliage, intensely fragrant blooms, and fresh fruits perfect for making drinks, desserts, savory dishes, and more!
Approx Max Plant Height: 6 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Lemon
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0312
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.