About this item
- 2 IN 1 MOISTURIZER: Vaseline 2 in 1 Hand Sanitizer Lotion is the non greasy daily moisturizer that hydrates dry skin and eliminates bacteria
- HYDRATING INGREDIENTS: Made with glycerin and vitamin E to instantly soothe and relieve dry skin by locking in moisture
- MOISTURIZE AFTER HAND WASHING: Regular handwashing, which is important for health and hygiene, can irritate and dry skin out. This 2 in 1 hand lotion locks in moisture to provide relief to skin
- HAND SANITIZER LOTION: Our formulation is combined with over 150 years of Vaseline skin care knowledge to eliminate bacteria and hydrate dry skin
- NON GREASY SKINCARE: Vaseline's 2 in 1 Hand Sanitizer Lotion goes on easy with a non greasy formula to hydrate dry hands and skin whenever it's needed
- EQUITABLE SKIN CARE FOR ALL: Skin health is essential for well being. We’re helping those underserved get better care for their skin. Learn More: Vaseline.com
Useshelps decrease bacteria on the hands
DirectionsApply product thoroughly to hands. Rub hands together until absorbed. Do not wipe off or rinse. Apply to hands as needed.
Q: Will this product protect against COVID?
A: No. It does not protect against COVID. COVID is a virus, not a bacteria. The Vaseline website says this product "...is not anti-viral, so it will not protect against COVID-19."submitted byTruthInAdvertising - 1 year ago
A: Our Vaseline 2-in-1 Hand Sanitizer Lotion is a lotion / sanitizer that kills most germs. We recommend checking out the CDC for information on Covid.submitted byVaseline Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: not as well as a product containing alcoholsubmitted byOh No - 2 years ago
Q: The CDC recommends hand sanitizers contain at least 60% alcohol but you say this product doesn't contain alcohol. What is its active ingredient?
A: Our Vaseline 2-in-1 Hand Sanitizer is formulated with Benzalkonium Chloride, which is an antiseptic used to kill germs. We understand your concerns regarding the lack of alcohol and have shared them with the appropriate staff. If you are concerned, we suggest speaking with your doctor prior to use.submitted byVaseline Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: This is an antibacterial lotion. COVID is not a bacteria. It is a virus. The Vaseline website says this product "...is not anti-viral, so it will not protect against COVID-19."submitted byTruthInAdvertising - 1 year ago
A: The active ingredient is Benzalkonium Chloridesubmitted byTarget Shopper - 2 years ago
Q: Listed ingredients include "fragrance." The details/description states that the lotion is unscented. Which is it?
A: Thanks for reaching out. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.submitted byVaseline Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this product have and NDC# from the FDA? It contains Benzalkonium Chloride in the Drug Fact Panel.
A: Thank you for your interest! The NDC# for this item is 64942-1849.submitted byVaseline Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert