About this item
- REPAIRS EXTREMELY DRY SKIN: Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Advanced Repair Unscented Body Lotion locks in moisture and repairs extremely dry skin.
- FORMULATED WITH ULTRA-HYDRATING LIPIDS: This unscented body lotion for dry skin is formulated with Vaseline® Jelly and Ultra-Hydrating Lipids that fortify the skin barrier and replenish moisture.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE: This body moisturizer is clinically tested to provide "90% more moisture (*vs. untreated skin)."
- NON-GREASY FEEL: This fast-acting unscented lotion absorbs quickly to leave your skin hydrated without feeling greasy.
- DAILY SKIN CARE: Use Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Advanced Repair Body Lotion as your daily lotion for dry, rough skin. Just apply to your skin for long-lasting hydration and noticeably healthier skin.
- EQUITABLE SKIN CARE FOR ALL: Skin health is essential for well-being. We’re helping those underserved get better care for their skin. Learn more: Vaseline.com/equitableskincare
Q: Is it safe to use on a 3 month old baby.
A: We do not recommend using Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair lotion on a baby. To protect a baby's tender skin against diaper rash, the way mothers have for over 100 years, we recommend trying Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Baby. The Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is hypoallergenic and provides 100% water barrier to help keep wetness away from baby's skin. Hope this was helpful.submitted byVaseline Expert - 7 years agoBrand expert
A: I would not use it on a baby. I am in my 50s and have sensitive skin and had to return the Vaseline Lotion to Target because it was extremely irritating to my skin. If you are looking for an economical but effective alternative, that is not specially made for babies, I would recommend Suave Skin Solutions Advanced Therapy Body Lotion (Dermatologist Tested). It comes in a 3 FL OZ tube (which is more than you might think) and is about $1.50 at Target. I am really happy with how well it relieves my severely dry skin on my hands.submitted by2help - 7 years ago