About this item
Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Tenth Edition is a fully updated and revised version of the gold-standard reference on the use of drug therapy in all major veterinary species.
- Provides current, detailed information on using drug therapies in all major domestic animal species
- Organized logically by drug class and treatment indication, with exhaustive information on the rational use of drugs in veterinary medicine
- Includes extensive tables of pharmacokinetic data, products available, and dosage regimens
- Adds new chapters on pharmaceutics, ophthalmic pharmacology, food animal pharmacology, and aquatic animal pharmacology
- Includes access to a companion website with the figures from the book in PowerPoint
Number of Pages: 1525
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Street Date: February 28, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-57-7198
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.