Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Face Cream Moisturizer for Dry Skin, Facial Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid - 1.69 fl oz
About this item
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Face Moisturizer that sooths and replenishes moisture is for dry and sensitive skin
- A deeply hydrating facial moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid in a rich, refreshing cream texture for your daily skin care routine
- Dermatologist Tested, Paraben Free, Allergy Tested, Sensitive Skin Tested
- Provides immediate and long lasting 48-hour dynamic hydration
- Smooths fine lines and evenly moisturizes dry skin, revealing a natural and radiant glow
- Pure Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and visibly plumps skin. Skin appears radiantly healthy
- Suitable for skin concerns like dryness and dullness
- The formula combines Pure Hyaluronic Acid and 15 Mineral-Rich Vichy Volcanic Water to provide 48-hour dynamic hydration, for a comfortable and refreshed complexion
How to Use:
Apply face cream evenly morning and/or night on face and neck. Smooth on gently until thoroughly absorbed.
Q: Is VICHY cruelty free?
A: Hi Tammy! We appreciate your interest in our Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream. L’Oréal Group is always attentive to respecting the personal choices of its consumers throughout the world and therefore offers a very wide range of products to meet their diverse beauty needs. L’Oréal does not use any ingredient from rare or endangered animal species, nor any ingredient of porcine, bovine or ovine origin; except lanolin (which is taken from live sheep). We use derivatives of raw materials of animal origin in restricted quantities, such as honey, beeswax, lanolin, as well as fish derivatives and poultry egg derivatives. We hope this was helpful and you can use our products with great satisfaction!submitted byVichyTeam - 5 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
Vichy Skin Hydration Collection
“Dehydrated or dry skin can be caused by exposome factors such as temperature change and humidity, which can have major effects on the skin’s barrier function. When hydrating your skin, it is important to look for products that also reinforce the skin’s natural barrier function for stronger skin.”-Dr. Erin Gilbert MD, PhD, FAAD, Celebrity Dermatologist, Internationally Recognized Dermatologist and Neuroscientist
Hydrate your skin with Vichy Laboratoires face serums and moisturizers, dermatologist tested for safety, allergy-tested and developed for a range of skin types from oily-combination to dry skin.
These essential products contain our unique Vichy Volcanic Water sourced from French volcanoes with 15 essential minerals to help strengthen the skin's barrier and protect skin from damaging environmental factors like UV rays and pollution. Created to hydrate, refresh, and leave skin your skin looking healthy.