About this item
Focusing on the essential information you need to know for the clinical practice of surgical pathology, this award-winning volume in the Lippincott Manual series provides concise, high-yield content that reflects today’s fast-changing advances in the field. In one convenient, portable resource, you’ll find complete coverage of surgical pathology for every organ and anatomic site —all at your fingertips for quick review and reference. Washington Manual of Surgical Pathology, 3rd Edition, is an ideal reference for surgical pathologists at all levels of training and practice.
- Includes new WHO classifications and access to more than 2,700 high-quality images online.
- Offers brief, logical approaches to gross examination and dissection; microscopic diagnosis of medical as well as surgical diseases; and tumor classification.
- Features separate chapters devoted to ancillary surgical pathology techniques, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence microscopy, electron microscopy, frozen section diagnosis, flow cytometry, DNA and RNA based molecular methods, and imaging technologies.
- Presents valuable content in a concise, practical format that includes easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, and algorithms.
- Previous edition winner of the BMA Medical Book Award First Prize in Pathology.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: John D. Pfeifer
Street Date: February 1, 2019
Item Number (DPCI): 248-55-5945