product description page
Weeknight Paleo : 100+ Easy and Delicious Family-friendly Meals (Paperback) (Julie Mayfield & Charles
about this item
The bestselling authors of Paleo Comfort Foods and Quick & Easy Paleo Comfort Foods are back with easy, delicious, quick, family-friendly Paleo recipes for dinner, featuring plenty of lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats.
Here are 100 satisfying Paleo recipes to add variety and keep your family well fed, no matter how hectic or busy your day. For those new to Paleo or in need of a refresher, the Mayfields list the equipment, appliances, and pantry staples you’ll need to set up a Paleo kitchen, and provide prep tips, meal plans, and shopping lists to organize weekly meals.
Filled with more than sixty gorgeous color photographs, Weeknight Paleo presents a range of delicious fare, including:
- Quickfire Meals—dishes that can be prepped, cooked, and served in under 20 minutes, such as Burrito Bowls with Lime Cumin Slaw, Pork Medallions with Sautéed Apples, and Quick Gumbo;
- International Meals—Pad Thai, Shrimp Fried Rice, and Green Enchiladas with (Not) Beans and other global cuisine favorites;
- Recipes that Keep on Giving—dishes that can be made in advance and used in other meals throughout the week, including Carnitas with Patatas Bravas, Fajita chicken, and Pan-Seared Steaks with Cauliflower Rice;
- Family Favorites—top picks from the Mayfield’s own household, such as Honey Mustard Chicken with Crispy Cauliflower Fritters, Shrimp and Grits, and Meatballs with Simple Marinara;
- Fix It and Forget It!—longer prep meals like Pork Tinga, Lamb Tagine, and Stuffed Peppers that are hands-off and easy to make in a slow cooker;
- Get Your Veggies In!—Avocado Tomato Salad, Tuna Salad, and other basic salads as well as creative variations like the Sweet Potato Cobb and the Sriracha Shrimp Salad;
- Special Occasions—indulgent Stuffed Lobster Tails, Filet Mignons with Bacon Sauce, Seared Scallops with Root Vegetable Mash, and other festive food;
- Sauces, Staples and Sweets—chicken and beef stock, oyster sauce, mayonnaise, and desserts like Pumpkin Not-Cheesecake and Molten Chocolate Cakes with a Kick!
Make dinner quick, easy, and appealing with this latest collection of enticing and healthy Paleo meals!