product description page
Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook (Hardcover)
About this item
- 300 no-fuss main dish recipes, from comforting casseroles and pasta favorites to hearty soups and stews and light and fresh stir-fries, with 100 beautiful 4-color photos throughout.
- Chapters are organized by the cooking vessel they require, including casserole dish, skillet, wok, saucepan, and slow cooker. Special chapter highlights specialty equipment like panini press, waffle maker, fondue pot, and pressure cooker.
- Equipment or pan size will be called out for every recipe.
- Icons to highlight recipe difficulty, from beginner to intermediate to advanced. Recipes cover a broad range of skill levels and the step-by-step instructions and accessible tone ease readers into making more challenging recipes.
- Introductory section will include helpful tips and information on shopping for multi-tasking kitchen equipment (what to look for, how to care for and clean the equipment).
- Nutrition and new PointsPlus program values with every recipe.
- Recipes will include more whole grains and more vegetables.
- Many recipes will include variations, and dishes that can be made in 20 minutes or less will be marked with a ldquo;Speedyrdquo; icon.
- Tips and sidebars throughout help busy cooks.nbsp;
Number of Pages: 374
Sub-Genre: Health + Healing / Weight Control
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Author: Weight Watchers
Street Date: December 20, 2011
Item Number (DPCI): 059-01-0478