product description page
Well-Behaved Child : Discipline That Really Works! (Paperback) (John Rosemond)
About this item
- Seven Fundamentals of Effective Discipline
- Seven Discipline Tools You Can't Do Without
- Seven Top Behavior Problems of All Time—Solved!
- Seven Tales of the Strange and Unexpected
You can raise well-behaved children! In this readable, entertaining "workshop in a book," John shows parents how to use the C-words of commanding communication, compelling consequences, and confirming consistency to create a well-behaved child and a family in which peace replaces hassles. It's not complicated at all, and the best part is, it REALLY works!
A parenting workshop in a book
The biggest frustration felt by today's parents is in the area of discipline. Family psychologist, best-selling author, and parenting expert John Rosemond uses his thirty-six years of professional experience working with families to develop the quintessential "how to" book for parents. Rosemond's step-by-step program, based on biblical principles, traditional parenting approaches, and common sense, covers a wide range of discipline problems applicable to children from toddler to teen.
- Essential discipline principles
- Essential discipline tools
- Perplexing problems and simple solutions
- Not your everyday problems
- General questions and answers (Troubleshooting)
Filled with real-life examples that anyone who's ever been around children can relate to, this book is sure to be one of the most valuable, helpful resources parents have ever stumbled across.