About this item
At a glance
- KILLS 99.99% OF GERMS* — While wiping away dirt and messes
- WET ONES TRAVEL PACK HAND SANITIZING WIPES — Leave hands feeling smooth, soft, and clean
- HAND SANITIZER WIPES WITH A FRESH SCENT — And a touch of aloe
- SCENTED HAND WIPES THAT ARE TOUGH ON GERMS AND GENTLE ON SKIN — With no sticky residue
- PEDIATRICIAN TESTED ANTIBACTERIAL WIPES — Hypoallergenic and paraben free travel sanitizing wipes
- WET ONES FRESH SCENT WIPES LEAVE SKIN FEELING CLEAN AND REFRESHED — Not dry or sticky
- TSA-APPROVED TRAVEL WIPES PACK — With an on-the-go compact design and our signature Wet Lock Seal
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN 40-count Canisters and 24-count boxes of Individually Wrapped Singles
Adults and Children 2 Years and OverApply to hands; Allow to dry without wiping
Children under 2 YearsAsk a doctor before use
Question or comments?866-WET-111S
Q: Is there any aloe? Aloe sensitivity in the home
A: The ingredients list the following: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice as the last ingredient.submitted byEPC - 4 years ago
A: The ingredients list the following: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, as the last ingredient.submitted byEPC - 4 years ago
Q: Are these safe to use on a baby?
A: We recommend using the Wet Ones Sensitive, they are pediatrician tested and safe for your baby. they are hypoallergenic, and fragrance-free.submitted byEPC - 3 years ago
A: No, they would not be safe for a baby. The Wet Ones for sensitive skin might be okay: they have a pale turquoise lid. You might be safer using wipes that are recommended for babies.submitted byHappy Customer - 5 years ago
Q: can these be used on surfaces?
A: These are designed for use on the hands, not on surfaces.submitted byWetones Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Are each wipes individually wrapped?
A: No, our Singles Wipes are individually wrapped.submitted byWetones Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: how much does a pack of these weigh? going on a long backpacking trip
A: Thank you for your questions. Each Wet Ones travel pack weights 0.23lbs. Enjoy your backpacking trip!submitted byEdgewell Personal Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this kill corona virus?
A: Wet Ones® Antibacterial hand wipes kill bacteria. They have not been tested against viruses, including the coronavirus or flu virus. For information, including preventative measures, we recommend reviewing the official CDC website.submitted byEPC - 3 years ago
Q: how many in each container?
A: There are forty wipes in each container.submitted byHappy Customer - 5 years ago