About this item
- Wheel of Fortune meets Bingo in this family game that combines the fun of both!
- Just like on the show, the wheel has wedges, but in this game, most of them have three letters and just like in Bingo, you’re trying to complete a card
- After one player completes three puzzle cards, the player with the most points wins!
- There are good and bad places to land on the Wheel, and when it’s your spin, you’re in control of what happens. .
- . . . unless you land on “Bankrupt” because then you’ll have to wipe your card clean!
Wheel of Fortune meets Bingo in this family game that combines the fun of both! It’s a race to finish the puzzle, and the player with the most points—after one player has filled 3 puzzle cards with cubes—wins! When it’s your turn to spin the wheel, you’re in control of that round. Just like on the show, the wheel has wedges, but in this game, most of them have three letters, and just like in Bingo, you’re trying to complete a card. But the wheel also has other wedges—some good and some dangerous! Land on a “Free Letter” and you can place a cube on any letter on your card. Land on the “Hands” icon and you get to remove one cube from any other player’s card. Watch out for “Bankrupt”—you know what that wedge means! There’s also a double-sided game board that gives you the chance to steal your opponents’ tiles! This game offers hours and hours of family fun. Includes game spinner, double-sided wheel card, 80 green cubes, 20 blue cubes, 55 puzzle cards, 1 jackpot card, and instruction sheet. Colors and decorations may vary.
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Material: Plastic, paper, metal, magnet
Type of Game: Family games
Playing Time: 30 minutes or more
Includes: Cards, spinner, instructions
Level of Difficulty: Beginner
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Number of Players: 2 or More Players
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-3820
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.