product description page
Why You : How to Make a Living Doing What You Love - by Debbie Millman (Paperback)
about this item
How can you overcome inexperience, insecurity, low self-esteem, or fear in order to get what you want? How can you discover what is meaningful and unique about your abilities? How can you truly quantify your talent and stand out? Learn, with Why You: How To Make A Living Doing What You Love.
Why You covers the following:
- How to create a meaningful life philosophy for yourself that can guide any creative career and propel your goals
- How to present yourself in meetings, interviews and presentations in a compelling, authentic and persuasive manner
- How to network, promote yourself, and stand out from your competition
- How to construct a resume, a cover letter, and compelling correspondence
- How to organize a portfolio (or any body of work) and how to promote your abilities online and with social media
- How to network and sell yourself in the “real” world with more confidence and success
- How to find your voice, develop your personal brand, and live a creative life
- How to ask for what you want—AND GET IT!