about this item
What do you call that? presents the most important German words in 800 simple and colourful pictures, with blank lines to add your own notes. At school, at the doctor's, in your spare time - each themed chapter introduces German learners to key words in the right context.
- 800 pictures & 1,000 words from key areas of everyday life in Germany
- Coloured, easy to identify and attractive drawings: including food, school, job, leisure time and visiting the doctor
- With the German term and a line under each drawing: the learner can write down the translation into their native language or a language of their choice or copy the German word
- Learning efficiently and with lasting effect: motivating pictures and lines for practising makes learning German fun!
- From the market leader in foreign language dictionaries