product description page
Wii Fitness for Dummies (Paperback) (Christina T. Loguidice & Bill Loguidice)
about this item
Lose weight, find serenity, and tone your muscles while playing a video game? It's almost too good to be true! Yet, the Wii offers all of that, with fitness games that focus on losing weight, achieving balance and building strength. Written by an author team of Certified Personal Trainers, this friendly guide is aimed at anyone who is eager to take advantage of combining the fun, interactive, and motivational aspects of video games with traditional fitness activities.
You'll learn how to use Wii Fit Plus, EA Sports Active and other games as part of a sensible workout routine and lifestyle. The authors guide you through best practices for doing the exercises and explain how to incorporate a variety of other activities to maintain long-term results.
- Wii Fit Plus and EA Sports Active feature different fitness games that focus on losing weight, achieving balance and building strength
- An author duo of Certified Personal Trainers guide you through combining the fun, interactive aspect of Wii fitness with traditional fitness activities
- More than 100 color screen shots serve as helpful examples for performing the routines safely and effectively
Using this instructional and innovative book, you'll be fit with your Wii!
It will include:
- Comprehensive and fun coverage of the complete Wii Fit Plus and EA Sports Active products
- Practical guides to all components and categories
- Instructions for performing all of the activities safely and effectively
- Tips for achieving maximum results
- Brief tutorials on how to get the most out of the various additional Wii fitness videogames