About this item
Published annually, this easy-to-navigate three-volume paperback set contains all current IIA content requirements in internal audit basics, internal audit practice, and internal audit knowledge elements.
For Part 1: including code of ethics, data gathering, fraud risk, internal control frameworks and more.
For Part 2: with detailed coverage of internal audit mechanics, including how to plan, communicate, monitor and supervise internal audits and their strategic role within the enterprise.
For Part 3: with detailed coverage of over 50 discrete domains, including capital budgeting, cash management, valuation and other finance, accounting, ethics and business topics.
Written from a student’s perspective in textbook style and format, these study guides are the foundation of an efficient and successful study program.
- The most effective and IIA-endorsed system available to prepare for the CIA exam.
- Filled with tree diagrams, line drawings, memory devices, tables, charts, and graphic text boxes to aid subject matter recall.
- Single-source, comprehensive —helps candidates zero in on areas that need work, organize their study program, and concentrate their efforts.
- Multiple-choice practice questions
and their solutions.
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips show how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way.