product description page
Wiley CPAexcel Exam Review 2018 : Regulation - (Paperback)
About this item
The Wiley CPAexcel Study Guide: Regulation provides detailed study text to help you identify, focus on, and master specific topic areas that are essential for passing the REG section of the 2018 CPA Exam.
- Covers the complete AICPA content blueprint in Regulation (REG)
- Authored and compiled by the same leading university accounting professors who author the Wiley CPAexcel online course
- Explains every CPA Exam topic tested on the Regulation (REG) section of the CPA Exam (one volume)
- Organized in Bite-Sized Lessons so you can learn faster and remember more of what you learn
- Updated for 2018 so you have the most accurate, up-to-date content available for the Regulation (REG) section on this year’s exam
- Maps perfectly to the Wiley CPAexcel Review Course; may be used to complement the online course or as a standalone study tool
- Study text only and does NOT include practice questions or practice exams. Use in conjunction with the Wiley CPAexcel Exam Review 2018 Test Bank: Regulation, which includes over 4,200 interactive multiple-choice questions and 200 task-based simulations.
Number of Pages: 512
Genre: Study Guides
Series Title: Wiley CPAexcel Exam Review Regulation
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Ph.D. Gregory Carnes & Marianne M. Jennings & Robert A. Prentice
Street Date: January 4, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-59-6476
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.