product description page
Wiley Handbook of Social Studies Research (Hardcover)
About this item
The Wiley Handbook of Social Studies Research is a wide-ranging resource on the current state of social studies education. This timely work not only reflects on the many recent developments in the field, but also explores emerging trends.
- This is the first major reference work on social studies education and research in a decade
- An in-depth look at the current state of social studies education and emerging trends
- Three sections cover: foundations of social studies research, theoretical and methodological frameworks guiding social studies research, and current trends and research related to teaching and learning social studies
- A state-of-the-art guide for both graduate students and established researchers
- Guided by an advisory board of well-respected scholars in social studies education research
Number of Pages: 636
Genre: Social Science
Series Title: Wiley Handbooks in Education
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Street Date: April 10, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-30-6503
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.