About this item
Things Wilf was worried about before:
1. Fish sucking his toes when he goes for a paddle.
2. Garden gnomes coming to life.
3. Losing his 'How to Stop Worrying' leaflet.
Things Wilf is worried about now:
1. Alan coming on holiday to Africa with him.
2. Alan raising an army of terrifying animals in his quest for world domination.
3. Being the only person who can stop Alan. As usual.
Join Wilf on an animal-tastic jungle adventure, with laughs on every page and exuberant illustrations by the talented Jamie Littler.
Number of Pages: 180
Genre: Juvenile Fiction
Series Title: Wilf the Mighty Worrier
Age Range: 9-12 years
Author: Georgia Pritchett
Street Date: July 11, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-39-9058