About this item
At a glance
- Bake brownies, cakes, bar cookies or casseroles in this sturdy and versatile square pan
- Unique texture encourages airflow and structural rigidity
- Beautiful light blue color and textured design makes it a beautiful addition to any kitchen
- Durable cold-rolled steel with non-stick coating
- Pan dimensions: 9 x 9 x 2 in. (229 x 22.9 cm x 5 cm)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dishwasher safe; however, for best results hand wash before first and after each use in warm, soapy water
Q: Hello! Very pretty pan; does the non-stick coating contain ay PFAS, PFOA, BPE, or other such chemicals? Thanks!
A: Thank you for reaching out! Our nonstick coating is silicone polyester. Here is some additional information regarding the coating on our pans: • Wilton does not use Teflon non-stick coatings. • Wilton does not use any non-stick coatings manufactured by DuPont. • Wilton coatings have no intentionally added BPA, Lead, Cadmium, PFOA or PTFE • All Wilton non-stick coatings are safe up to 450 degrees F unless otherwise specified on product labeling All of our products are thoroughly tested and verified to meet applicable laws and regulations. In addition, each product undergoes extensive review by a team of safety experts and is tested by an independent lab. Have a great day!submitted byWiltonTeam - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: I have a recipe that calls for a glass 9x9 dish as butter has to be melted in the pan and rest of ingredients follow. Question is, can this be a substitute for a glass pan?
A: Hello Arnetage, thank you for reaching out! Since glass bakes food faster than metal, we'd recommend adding a few more minutes to your bake time and it should be just fine! Happy Baking!submitted byWiltonTeam - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: What is the non-stick surface composition, please?
A: Hi Hilda! The non-stick coating is made of silicone polyester.submitted byWiltonTeam - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is this Aluminum Steel or Stainless Steel? I'm finding a lot of "Steel" pans are actually Aluminum not Stainless or Carbon Steel. I prefer non-Aluminum cookware.
A: Hello! This pan is made of Cold-Rolled Steel.submitted byWiltonTeam - 1 year agoBrand expert