About this item
- 100% linen cloth, professional quality, hand-stretched and back stapled
- Kiln-dried, beveled stretcher bars
- 1 5/8in deep edge for professional look
- Acid-free, archival preparation with 3 coats of sizing and 2 coats of primer
- Medium tooth canvas with balanced absorbency for oils, acrylics and other media
The Winsor & Newton Artists' Deep Edge Linen Canvas is a professional grade painting surface, manufactured to the highest quality standards with traditional 100% linen cloth. Stretched by hand for optimal tension and tailored corners, ample canvas material is preserved on the back for restretching. The sturdy frame is constructed with kiln-dried, beveled stretcher bars and the 1 5/8-inch deep, staple-free edges can be painted and displayed without a frame. Triple coated with acid-free sizing and two coats of highly pigmented acrylic primer, this canvas is ideal for all techniques, including oil, acrylic and alkyd color. Balanced absorbency and a medium tooth prevent oil paint from sinking and improves adhesion.
Number of Pieces: 1
Piece 1 Dimensions: 10 inches (H) x 8 inches (W) x 2 inches (D)
Canvas form: Stretched
Item Number (DPCI): 081-23-0203
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.