About this item
- Being bad has never looked so good. This costume features an ankle-length, black polyester gown with beautiful green piping at the V-shaped waist and puffy sleeves.
- The easily recognizable shape of the Wicked Witch of the West and her flying friends is displayed on the skirt of the dress in the eye-catching green shade, so no one will have difficulty guessing who your little girl is.
- A cape with a high collar and green interior is attached to the dress.
- This look is topped off with the iconic pointy black hat.
- Includes: Dress with attached cape and hat.
- Does not include boots.
- This is an officially licensed Wizard of Oz costume.
Sibling rivalry is perhaps best seen in the Wizard of Oz. While Glinda may have the ethereal, glimmering, good-witch look down, her sister has some pretty awesome qualities as well -- not just anyone can survive having a house fall on them. Your little lady is sure to steal the show in the Wizard of Oz-Wicked Witch Of The West Child Costume. Just round up some flying-monkey accompaniments and hit the streets as an adorably evil trick-or-treating ensemble, while watching out for water, of course.
Number of Pieces: 1
Accessory Type: Collar
Textile Material: 100% Polyester
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Mask openings: No openings
Care and Cleaning: Hand wash
Item Number (DPCI): 240-21-0150
Most recent reviews
Great Witch Costume
5 out of 5 stars
AZMOMOF4 — 1 month ago
This witch costume was great! I bought the size medium 8-10 for my almost 8 year old daughter who is 49 inches tall and weighs 58lbs. It fit her great. If she was any shorter it would have dragged on the floor fyi. Overall great quality, would recommend!
4 out of 5 stars
Patti — 1 year ago
The costume is so cute, it fit my child well. Only complaint was the witch hat, did not come with it. On the package it says it is included, but it wasn't. Luckily we had one on hand, so it saved the day for my child's dance recitalsee moreof the reviewer's review
My little girl loved it!
5 out of 5 stars
Ni — 2 years ago
What fun! We bought it last year after Halloween and she waited an entire year to use it again but when we pulled it out she just beamed. Our little witch looked fabulous this Halloween!see moreof the reviewer's review