product description page
Workbook and Lab Manual for Sonography : Introduction to Normal Structure and Function (Workbook, Lab
About this item
Curry and Tempkin's Workbook for Sonography: Introduction to Normal Structure and Function, 4th Editionis the essential reinforcement and review tool for visual information covered in the text. This Workbook supports and completes the text by providing an excellent introduction to sonography and preparing you to accurately identify sonographic pathology and abnormalities. Each chapter opens with review questions and features drawings from the text - with parallel sonograms where appropriate - that include leader lines to label structures. You fill in the labels to identify structures, reinforcing visual and auditory learning from the text. You can also refer to the text if you are uncertain or need to review an area.
- Unlabeled line drawings and images from every chapter allow for immediate, thorough review of material - and let you refer to the text's diagrams and Workbook's appendix for answers.
- Review questions test you on information learned in the text.
- User-friendly standardized chapter format means you know exactly where to go for review in each chapter.
- NEW! Thorough coverage of the newest U.S. imaging techniques keeps youinformed about the latest developments and prepares you to meet the challenges of the clinical environment.
- NEW!Three brand new chapters give you the most up-to-date information on fetal echocardiography, laboratory values, and ergonomics.
- NEW! 340 added content review questions provide you with extra practice on core content from Curry and Tempkin's textbook.
- NEW! Updated sonograms present the best and latest images from state-of-the-art equipment, including 3D and 4D images.