product description page
Workshop Book : How to Design and Lead Successful Workshops (Paperback) (Pamela Hamilton)
about this item
THE WORKSHOP BOOK TEACHESYOU RUN AN EFFECTIVE WORKSHOP - EFFORTLESSLY.
Based on methods developed - and proven – in business, this highly visual and practical book will show readers how to design, lead and run effective workshops.
- The tools you need to design and lead successful workshops yourself
- Ways to enhance the collective intelligence of any team, keeping them focussed and engaged
- Tricks and tips for structuring time to generate maximum productivity in a limited session
- Advice on how to find inspiration and creativity to generate great ideas for any industry or brief
- Workshop fundamentals, so you can add your own flair
Number of Pages: 218
Genre: Business + Money Management
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Author: Pamela Hamilton
Street Date: July 30, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-23-1490